The Website collects certain information when you interact with it, for example, the Website may collect "Personal Information", which is any information that can be used to identify, directly or indirectly, an individual. The Website may also collect data that does not identify you specifically. The following is a list of Personal Information that we may collect and process about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Website, including when you register, subscribe to any Services including but not limited to interactive services (such as blogs, chat rooms, message boards, or other user forums); enter a competition or promotion, complete a survey or report a problem with the Website: identification data, contact information, postal address, email address
- Your correct date of birth, which we may require that you submit accurately to ensure that you do not access the Website if you are not of a legal age to purchase products offered for sale on the Website
- Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence
- Information necessary to process an order which is placed with us: your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit/debit card billing address(es)
- Details of any transactions you carry out through the Website, including the placement of any orders by you: payment information (for example credit card details, or other payment details which you must provide to receive products you have ordered from us), connection data and your taste and preferences; and
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, your computer's IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access
You can access and review your Personal Information in the My Account section of the Website.
If your Personal Information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Website you should immediately update or correct your Personal Information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Website or, alternatively, by contacting our Customer Service as detailed in Section 8 below.
We collect the above mentioned Personal Information for the following purposes:
(i) For the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party:
- to allow us to process your orders and payment, let you know the status of your order
- to manage your account and to serve your requests in general
(ii) On the basis of the data subject's consent:
- to send you our newsletters as well as details of our products, special offers or promotional offers that may be of interest to you
(iii) For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us:
- to improve our understanding of your interests and concerns, to improve our understanding of your use of our products, for our internal marketing and demographic studies: we may use your information to make our Website design and products/services better, as we believe that it is also in our legitimate interest to better serve you and respond to your needs
- for security purposes: we may use information to protect our company, our clients, and our Website against fraud, theft or any wrongdoing which may affect our activity as it is our legitimate interest to ensure the security of our activity.